Services » Operator models
Our operator models
Why not benefit from our experience directly at your site? We plan and operate plants and paint shops in your halls or at your gates. Short information paths and the fastest possible material flows ensure optimal supply for your logistics chain. You save money and time with drastic reductions in the material flow and parts handling. Our projects are tailor-made, a detailed check creates an advance decision-making tool for innovative client-supplier relationships. Once again: We combine the benefits of our knowledge, our experience and flexibility with your products to create added value.
Only the fit ones can face life’s challenges. And only the companies that are on the cutting edge of technology, can continue to develop and know how to use this output efficiently can compete in the market.
We offer the following services as part of our operator models:
- Painting plant planning, workplace design incl. frame construction and goods carrier systems
- Material flow planning (for painting plants and assembly places)
- Cost planning
- Staff training at our plants
- Support for painting plant installation
- Support for painting plant commissioning
- Support during installation of necessary adjacent tasks
- Set-up for necessary documentation
- Takeover of all management and administrative functions
- Detection and use of synergies
- Collecting and processing data
Project consulting and employee training (cooperation)
You build and operate yourself, we support you right up to production readiness. This way, you benefit from our knowledge, starting during the project phase until you are ready for production.
Factory within a Factory (WIW)
Ideal integration into your material flow, using available resources. We build our coating plants in your hall and provide the necessary qualities and capacities – whenever you need them.
Factory next to Factory project (WIW)
Needs-based planning and implementation in sufficient volume. We fill our factory with contract coating orders and help you thus to achieve the necessary economies of scale.
New factory in new market (NWINM)
Minimum cost per unit thanks to bundling many capacity requirements and development of new markets and volumes on the transport route.
You benefit from our experience and knowledge from many completed projects. We are happy to invite you to one of our plants which were created in this way.